- Thank you for your interest in the endodontic office of Dr. Gordon L Barkley, III.
We look forward to being of service to you. Our practice strives to provide the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Our expert team, led by Dr. Gordon L Barkley III, includes an experienced and caring endodontic staff.
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. A complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)